This website aims to provide a wide range of useful collaboration tools and also act as a free culture knowledge repository.
For now there is a documentation Wiki
and a WASH related RSS feed collection
that automatically collects news from various external sources.
Alternatively you can also follow our curated links and news commentary Shaarli here
. It also offers a distraction free daily summary
. Both services can be subscribed to via RSS feed, or you can get the same on our Twitter
You are also able to access to the internal Nextcloud
(same account as the Q&A page) that offers a host of additional collaboration tools & the option to share small files and photos.
Last but not least, you can now access our XMPP based microblogging and chat system
. Just use our account name from the Q&A website and add @users.watsan.eu to log in. Congratulations, you have now your own a federated XMPP chat address to also use outside of this website :)
The currently used main server-side software is:
- Question2Answers as the main portal and Q&A system
- Nextcloud for the cloud system (including various apps for it)
- Dokuwiki for the Wiki
- Shaarli link sharing and microblogging tool
- FreshRSS as the RSS feed reader
- Movim as the XMPP social chat sytem (with ejabberd as the server)
- EtherPad for as the collaborative text editor in the cloud
- Draw.io as a self-hosted diagram editor in the cloud
The servers are hosted in France and thus fall under (limited) French data-protection laws.